Friday 8 April 2016

Lady Belle loves Coffee...

...and so do I!! Best part of the day, get up, muck out/ride, then back to the house for a mug of proper coffee...decaff these days though as the leaded stuff gives me headaches...old age!!
Anyway, I don't look half as glamorous as Lady Bell here!!


In keeping with the coffee theme I used Nitwits Collections Coffee Talk papers, I love this colour combination and don't use it nearly enough. Promarkers were used to colour the lovely image and I sponged the edge of the oval with Tumbled Glass and Frayed Burlap for a bit of interest. I flowersofted her negligee to suggest fur/feather!! The perfectly matched ribbon came from The Works and the pearls from my stash.

Must just mention that the latest challenge started at Sasayaki Glitter yesterday, it's "Shaped Cards", you can use any image and the prize for the winner is THREE digis of your choice from Naz's fantastic collection. Added to that the Top 3 each get to choose one...how about that?!!

Some challenges

Crafty Calendar April - Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft #17 - Anything Goes
Creative ladybirds #14 - Anything Goes
Penny's papercrafty challenge #272 - Anything Goes

I just wanted to thank you for your lovely comments and apologise for not returning the compliment this week, it's been a hectic one. Hopefully normal service will resume soon!!

27 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great papers and colour combo, one of my favourites too. I love how you've coloured the image and her fur edged negligee, imagine floating around the kitchen like this in the morning.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Looking good this evening Sarah, fabulous card using another fab image.xxx

Lisa xx said...

oooh this is gorgeous, loving the fluffiness of her robe and slippers! Papers are beautiful too xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh so super cute as can be Sarah!! Love the addition of the texture for her "fluffy" ruffles there too!! :) Have a super great weekend! HUGS

Julie B said...

Surely this is you get up for early morning muck outs!
Fab card, back to normal next week? :)

Laine said...

Love the coffee and aqua shades Sarah. Such a cute image.
Laine
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, love the image and the papers are perfect for her.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I wish I looked that good in the mornings Sarah..love the colour combo too and her trim on her robe is fabulous..take care..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Sarah, a fabulous image and lovely colours and papers.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

I wish I looked that good in the morning! Great card and love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janice said...

Brilliant Sarah, a super image and a lovely colour combo. Hope you have a lovely weekend love Mrs Costa!!!

Veerle said...

Lovely card Sarah, pretty background papers. I too wished I look so fab in the mornings. LOL
Enjoy the weekend, hugs Veerle x

Michelle said...

Love her dressing gown Sarah and this card is so gorgeous. Love the NitWit papers too. Really want them! Have a lovely weekend - Michelle x

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Sarah! Great image, love the fluffy robe she's wearing! Your papers are wonderful, great colours and patterns. hugs and happy weekend :)

Annette said...

She's fab hun, love the texture on her gown, and oddly I'm sat here with a latte catching up on my blog reading!! Like you though, the proper stuff gives me a headache so I try to stick to the decaff too.

nnalorac said...

Gosh, where would I be without coffee in the mornings lol!!! That is one posh dressing gown and the hair, certainly not an image of me first thing lol! Love your card, Sarah. Carol xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab papers and love the image with her fluffy robe! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi Sarah, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring looks amazing - so pretty and delicate. I also love your wonderful card design. (re - you're a star, superstar - I am so glad you also knew that song, you are the only friend so far to recognise it - I was starting to feel ancient)!
Sue...xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww this is lovely and her fluffy negligee looks fab! We're on the decaff here too :(

Jean said...

Great card, loving the use of Flowersoft. Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge. Jean DT Member. xx

Nataliascraft said...

This is gorgeous card Sarah, love the image and beautiful design x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - love the colour combo and fabulous image.
Sounds like you have busy mornings and all before coffee!!!
Debs xx

Brenda said...

Wish I looked that good with my am coffee:) Another beautiful card. I especially love the texture on her nightie and the distress on the edge, wonderful details!

Peanut said...

Eeek! Look at them fluffy slippers! Love this card, Sarah.
x Asha

Karon said...

I love the flowersoft on her negligee, love it! TFS

Gale said...

Lovely card Sarah. Love the texture on the robe and shoes. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Kandy's Krafts said...

Definitely a card that brings a smile to your face. Stunning. Thank you for joining us at Creative Ladybirds.