Thursday 2 January 2014

AYLI DT Post

Morning All. Hope the heads are beginning to clear today...you know who you are!!

Also I hope you are all safe and sound after the foul weather we had yesterday. Our paddocks and the neighbouring fields resemble  lakes!! Unfortunately our village takes on the qualities of an island when we have heavy rain and we are dangerously low on bread and milk so I may have to venture out later...thank goodness for my 4x4!!

Anyway, after a welcome extra week there is a new challenge starting today at 


and this time we would like you to share a project using your  favourite single colour and don't forget to tell us WHY.  Our fabulous sponsors are



Here is my creation...


I am regularly replacing Tea Green, Cool Aqua and Duck Egg Blue Promarkers so they have to be my favouritest colours, therefore they are what I used to colour the adorable Heather Ellis image. I hope I won't be "sacked" for using a touch of red though!! The papers are from my odds and sods  box, but I am certain they are from Nitwits and the flowers from my stash. 

You can find this little lady playing along at these challenges too

Creative Card Crew #52 - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by to see me and take care xx

22 comments:

Sammy said...

Lovely card and gorgeous colour Sarah!
My actual favourite colour is purple, but when it comes to crafting, I seem to use Coral and Cinnamon Promarkers on just about everything! x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the cute image and beautiful papers. My favourite colour too.
Glad the weather has calmed down a bit today, our electricity kept cutting our yesterday.
sue xx

nnalorac said...

Love blue cards Sarah. This is really pretty and love your cute image. Carolxx

Karon said...

Fabulous card and colours! Love the little image! TFS

brenda said...

Isn't the weather dreadful Sarah, we are not at the lake stage yet but the paddocks are sodden and the boys really can't understand why they are confined to stables.

Such a sweet card and I think the little touch of red draws the eye nicely.

B x

Anonymous said...

Very fun image! I love the way you colored it up! The extra sparkle on the bubbles are just perfect. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja

Annette said...

Fab card, and a great choice. I love aqua too. Hope your lake reduces soon.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah. Love the cute image and those fabulous papers.
The weather has been total YUCK hasn't it! Roll on spring!! xx

Laine said...

This is so very cute Sarah. Love the image, colours and your sweet design.
Laine
xx

Annie said...

Happy New Year Sarah! and thank you for supporting me on my blog throughout the last year and leaving such lovely comments.
I love the pretty card you made today.
Best Wishes to you and yours for 2014!
hugs, annie x

Di said...

Oh Sarah, what a sweet card! LOVE the image and how you sparkled up the bubbles :)

Hugs, Di xx

kay said...

This is fabulous,x

Mojca said...

Wow this is really gorgeous Sarah. love the cute girl and great layout. hugs! MOjca

Wishcraft said...

Aww love the image, she's very cute... gorgeous colours and design too, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

This is so lovely. Such a cute image! Found the heart straight away LOL!!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you a very happy and healthy 2014.

Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

Really cute card. Great layout.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a super card. I love those colours too. Great papers as always.
So glad the dreadful weather has not affected you too badly.
Thank you fro your well wishes for my op.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a great card. I do love the colours,and the papers used. Fab design as always.
So glad this dreadful weather has not affected you too much.
Thank you for your well wishes on my op.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Michelle said...

this is so gorgeous. love the sweet image, layout and colours Michelle xx

Anonymous said...

Super flipping cute and LOVE the colour! you know me and blue! LOVE the image too! hugs me x

Sam K said...

What a great card. The red really helps the turqouise pop even though theres only a small amount of it. x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x
Little Pear Tree

Julie said...

This is cute - I love this image!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes Challenge - hope you can join us again soon!

Hugs

Julie x